These general conditions of sale are governed by the Legislative Decree of the 6 September 2005, n.206
“Consumer Code, on the application of the article 7 of the law 29 July 2003, n.229”
published on the Official Journal n.235 of the 8 October 2005 – Ordinary Supplement n.162
Any and all prices shall include VAT. Any and all prices are net of handling charges. All purchases shall be accompanied by a copy of the ORDER, which contains the description of the delivered goods.
The Customer Service guarantees a complete pre and post-sales assistance. The access to the Customer Service is through the button “NEED MORE HELP?” from which the Customer may enter our contact form.
The Customer may moreover contact CAFFE’ FANTINO by phone at the following Customer Service number: +39 0171 384816.
CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas reserves you the right, for any reasons, to cancel the purchase agreement. In order to exercise the aforesaid right, the Customer shall notify in writing (by means of registered letter or by email to email@example.com), within and not more than 10 (ten) days from the delivery of the goods (Legislative Decree 206/05) and the Customer shall send us the goods within the subsequent 15 (fifteen) days from the prior approval of the Customer Service.
Upon the arrival of the goods, the Customer shall timely check that:
- The number of the delivered items is the same as the one stated in the delivery note.
- The identity and the quality of the goods, if needed on the packaging, is the same as the one stated on the copy of the ORDER which accompanies the goods.
- The packaging is intact, neither undamaged nor wet or otherwise altered.
- The non-correspondence of the number of the items or of the indications, as well as the lost or any possible damages, shall be promptly notified to the carrier and timely pointed out to our Customer Service – firstname.lastname@example.org – by setting forth any and all details of the order.
The cancellation policy shall be reserved to all natural people. Any and all purchases placed by all dealers or subjects which, for any reasons, purchase for the resale to third party shall be hence excluded.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
In accordance with the Legislative Decree 206/05, the Customer is entitled to cancel the agreement within 10 (ten) days from the delivery date, and to return the defected goods to CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas, which shall refund the price of the returned goods.
In the event of promotions, in which the purchase of goods is combined with other goods sold at a nominal price or even given, the right of withdrawal shall be legally exercised with the return of both purchased goods, owing to the obligation of accessoriness of the good in promotion over the first.
HOW IS IT USED?
Before contacting our Customer Service email@example.com or the number 0171.384816, it is important to have available the documents and data set forth hereunder:
- a copy of the received ORDER (the Customer shall notify the order number, the Consumer code, the purchased goods and the relevant quantity).
- the bank account details for the bank transfer (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the holder of the ORDER).
- an undersigned notice, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter (as evidenced by the shipment date), which shall include the will to exercise the right of withdrawal and any and all required data: the order number, the Consumer code, the goods subject to withdrawal (with their item code) as well as the bank account details.
As a result of the written assent by the Customer Service, it is necessary to resend everything within the subsequent 15 (fifteen) days.
- the purchased goods shall be essentially intact;
- according to the law, shipment costs shall be borne by the Customer;
- upon the arrival in the warehouse, the goods shall be checked in order to value any possible damages or alterations (The substantial integrity of the returned goods is a pivotal prerequisite in order to effectively exercise the right of withdrawal on the part of the Consumer). Therefore, we recommend the Customer carefully package the goods, for instance by using the original packaging.
Pursuant to the procedure of withdrawal for the shipment, it is important to take any and all necessary precautions in order to safeguard the goods from any damage or alteration. CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas reserves the right to withhold the goods in case of non-compliance to the aforesaid procedure.
The Customer shall send the goods at his own costs to the following address:
CAFFE’ FANTINO SAS - Via degli Artigiani 16 - 12016 Peveragno (CN) ITALY
WARNING: for the delivery it is recommended to use a courier or any other means of transport suitable to allow the traceability of the shipment. It is understood that CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas shall not refund in case of non-receipt of the relative delivery.
Within 14 working days starting from the receipt of the goods, CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas shall credit the Customer with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods in the invoice. In the aforesaid amount, any and all shipment costs shall be excluded.
Warning: CAFFE’ FANTINO Sas reserves the right not to accept any and all shipments of goods or components which:
- shall not include suitable packaging for the transport of the goods;
- shall be made without any prior notice to the Customer Service email@example.com or by phone;
- shall be made without following the aforesaid shipment conditions.